Friday 24 June 2011

It will have to wait

I was almost finished my project... and I was really happy with it too. I decided to make it into a pillow instead of a wall hanging (it just told me to use it that way)... and was just adding the finishing touches when our world turned upside down. We left in such a hurry that I don't even have a pic to show you how it looked.  Oh well...perhaps you may pass by my blog sometime later in the year and it will be there all finished and in its place.
I have loved looking at all your projects evolve over the last 12 months and have enjoyed your company along the way. Congrats to all the players and especially to our host for organising this fun project. I hope to meet you all again...perhaps next time!
Cheers....Cheryll

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for picking out the time to discuss this, I feel great about it and love studying more on this topic. It is extremely helpful for me. Thanks for such a valuable help again. Please visit site instagram viewer

    ReplyDelete